- At the annual banquet held every spring, members are awarded for their hard work, dedication, and achievements.
- Judging teams are recognized, scholarships are awarded and the outstanding class members are named.
- We also honor those that have helped the Saddle & Sirloin by recognizing the Friend of S&S and Honorary S&S Member awards.
2017 Award Recipients
- 201 Michael Spitzbarth Memorial Award Recipient:
- 2017 J.G. Fuller Scholarship Recipients:
- 2017 Outstanding Senior:
- 2017 Outstanding Junior:
- 2017 Outstanding Sophomore:
- 2017 Outstanding Freshman:
- 2017 Friend of S&S:
- 2017 Honorary S&S Member:
- To celebrate our hard work and the end of the semester, members enjoy an evening of food and fun.
- Members strengthen friendships and meet new members at the annual hayride.
- After the hayride, we enjoy each other’s company while roasting marshmallows and hotdogs.
- This is a chance for members to get to know each other on an enjoyable trail ride.